Academic Counseling - ASU Mountain Home Campus
Creating Opportunities Image


Contact your assigned advisor for academic counseling. 

If you don’t know who your advisor is, contact the Admissions Office at (870) 508 – 6104 or

If you are returning to campus following an academic suspension you must contact

Roz Blagg at (870) 508 – 6128 or  to set-up an appointment.

If you have special questions regarding transferring to another institution you may contact

Mason Campbell (870) 508 – 6168 or


Roz Blagg (870) 508- 6128 or

If you have questions regarding transferring of credits to ASU-Mountain Home you should contact:

Cindy Turner (870) 508 -6181 or


Roz Blagg (870) 508 -6128 or