- All firewalls and pop-up blockers must be disabled in order for Blackboard exams and quizzes to function properly. Blackboard requires Java.
- If you are experiencing problems with the Discussion Board in Blackboard, you need to disengage a popup blocker to allow Active X to run for Blackboard. If you are running Windows Vista Operating System, open Blackboard using Firefox as your browser instead of Internet Explorer 7.0. A free download for Firefox can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox.
- For technical problems with a test in Blackboard,
- If you are running Windows XP, open Blackboard using the web browser Internet Explorer version 7.0 (not version 8.0) or use Firefox as your browser.
- If you are running Windows Vista Operating System, open Blackboard using Firefox as your browser instead of Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0. A free download for Firefox can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox.
Student Account Information
Student Help Desk
Phone: 1-855-ASUMHHD (1-855-278-6443)
If you experience problems on your personal computers with the functions stated above in Blackboard, refer to the Technical notices posted on the asumh website by clicking the following link http://www.asumh.edu/current_students/technical-information.dot. For further questions or help, contact the Student Help Desk at 1-855-ASUMHHD or firstname.lastname@example.org.