- All firewalls and pop-up blockers must be disabled in order for Blackboard exams and quizzes to function properly. Blackboard requires Java.
- If you are experiencing problems with the Discussion Board in Blackboard, you need to disengage a popup blocker to allow Active X to run for Blackboard. If you are running Windows Vista Operating System, open Blackboard using Firefox as your browser instead of Internet Explorer 7.0. A free download for Firefox can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox.
- For technical problems with a test in Blackboard,
- If you are running Windows XP, open Blackboard using the web browser Internet Explorer version 7.0 (not version 8.0) or use Firefox as your browser.
- If you are running Windows Vista Operating System, open Blackboard using Firefox as your browser instead of Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0. A free download for Firefox can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox.
Student Account Information
Student Help Desk
Phone: 870-508-6223 8am-8pm
If you experience problems on your personal computers with the functions stated above in Blackboard, refer to the Technical notices posted on the asumh website by clicking the following link http://www.asumh.edu/current_students/technical-information.dot. For further questions or help, contact the Student Help Desk at 870-508-6223 or email@example.com.