Steps to Enroll
Step 1 – Complete Application Packet
- Submit an ASUMH application online or on campus.
Submit immunization records, all transcripts, placement test scores (ACT, SAT, COMPASS, etc.).
- Online at Apply Now.
- Or, a paper application is available here and in the Office of Admissions, 3rd floor Roller Hall.
- You will receive an email confirming we got your application.
Complete the financial aid process, if you need help paying for school.
- If you do not have placement scores, you may visit our testing center to schedule a placement exam.
- Continue to check your email for updates on any missing forms or documents.
You will receive a letter of acceptance, once your packet is complete.
- First, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and renew it each year.
- This letter includes the name of your advisor, student ID number and info about registration.
Need help? Come in to the Student One Stop Center on 3rd Floor of Roller Hall for Admissions and Financial Aid help or call (870) 508-6104.
Step 2 – Meet with an Academic Advisor to Select Classes
- Meet with your academic advisor to select classes and register, if you are returning or transferring to ASUMH. Advisors will help you check the course schedule and the academic catalog for course descriptions and degree check lists. New students will receive an invitation to attend New Student Orientation. If you have not already met with an advisor, you will do that at New Student Orientation.
- Finalize (Validate) your Schedule with the Business Office either online in the MyCampus Portal, or with the Cashier. This simply lets the Business Office know that you have seen and approved your schedule and that you agree with the schedule and payment arrangements. Instructions can be found here.
Congratulations! Your registration is complete and you are a student at ASUMH!
Step 3 – Pay for Tuition, Fees, and Books
- Pay Your Tuition and Fees – See Cashier or Pay Online in the MyCampus Portal. Even if you are receiving a scholarship or financial aid, you need to be sure that the tuition and fees presented to you at Validation is covered by those, or provide payment. You might be entitled to a refund, which will come approximately 4-6 weeks after the semester begins. If you have questions, contact the Cashier at (870) 508-6125.
- Buy books for class! People cleared for financial aid will receive a book voucher by email. Go to the bookstore or order your books online, http://www.bkstr.com/asumhstore/home.
Step 4 – Go to Class and Make the Most of Your Experience
- Attend class! It is important to go to the first week of classes or touch base with your instructor. Failing to do so could mean you will be dropped or it could affect your financial aid eligibility.
- Make the most of your experience at ASUMH. Plan to get involved. Always ask for help if you need it.